Federal Laws and Cases
Search Federal Court Decisions
- 1st Circuit - Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, and Rhode Island.
- 2nd Circuit - New York, Vermont, and Connecticut.
- 3rd Circuit - Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Virgin Islands.
- 4th Circuit - Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- 5th Circuit - Louisiana, Texas and Mississippi.
- 6th Circuit - Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee.
- 7th Circuit includes Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin.
- 8th Circuit - North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri and Arkansas.
- 9th Circuit - California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Montana, Idaho, Nevada, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands.
- 10th Circuit - Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah and Wyoming
- 11th Circuit - Alabama, Georgia and Florida.
- District of Columbia Circuit - also includes the tax court, and appeals from many administrative agencies of the federal government.